Sign up for this experience now:
Perfect workshop to bond with your child! Cakepop might look easy but you might face difficulties if you do not have the basic skills required! Join our workshop for this great learning opportunity and relaxation for you and your children. This would be a small and intimate focus class. You can receive and ask for help even after class when you are making your own creation again at home!
Duration: Approx. 2 hours
*Min 4 persons required for workshop to commence
Workshop Inclusions per person:
- Be guided on:
- Shaping the cake into magnum shapes
- How to use Chocolate
- How to dip cake into chocolate
- Decorating skills using chocolate and fondant
- How to handle fondant
- Colouring technique
- Designs: Reindeer, Snowman and Christmas Tree
- Professional tips and important tricks for making any cakepops
- Storage details
- Bring home:
- 3 pieces of cakepopsicles
- Printed recipes
- Package includes a $20 Food Voucher - Valid for usage at selected Arcade @ The Capitol Kempinski restaurants on date of workshop
Workshop Schedule (Subjected to Availability):
- Mon 14 Dec 4:00pm
- Thurs 24 Dec 4:00pm
Venue: Broadway American Diner Mezzanine Floor
Address: Arcade @ The Capitol Kempinski. 13 Stamford Road, S(178906)
Note: Please approach Capitol Singapore Concierge Counter located at B1-19 (Beside Food Republic) to redeem for your $20 Food Voucher. You would need to show the order confirmation of your booking for the redemption. Vouchers can only be used on the date of your workshop.
- Workshop requires a minimum of 4 sign ups to commence.
- If the minimum class size is not met, we would reach out to you to arrange for a reschedule or a full refund.
- Workshop is recommended for ages 12 and above.
- All participants are required to check in to SafeEntry through either scanning the QR code using the TraceTogether App on their phone, or by presenting their TraceTogether Token to be scanned. Other check-in modes, such as using the phone’s camera, SingPass Mobile, other QR code reader apps, or using NRIC/FIN and other photo IDs, will not be accepted. The widespread use of TraceTogether in these venues will allow quicker contract tracing and ringfencing of any infections.
- For queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org