Christmas Leather Crafting Workshop for 2
Sign up for this experience now:
In this workshop, you will learn the basic leather-crafting techniques to create your very own leather project. Our Christmas theme workshop comprise of a cardholder and a cute Reindeer charm. Personalise your own leather project to make it a unique gift for that special someone!
Duration: Approx. 2 hours
*Min 6 persons required for workshop to commence
Workshop Inclusions per person:
- 1 Leather Cardholder
- 1 Reindeer Charm
- A $20 Food Voucher - Valid for usage at selected Arcade @ The Capitol Kempinski restaurants on date of workshop
- Sun 20 Dec 6:00pm
- Fri 25 Dec 12:00pm
Venue: El Teatro Tapas Mezzanine Floor
Address: Arcade @ The Capitol Kempinski. 13 Stamford Road, S(178906)
Note: Please approach Capitol Singapore Concierge Counter located at B1-19 (Beside Food Republic) to redeem for your $20 Food Voucher. You would need to show the order confirmation of your booking for the redemption. Vouchers can only be used on the date of your workshop.
- This package is for 2 persons
- Workshop requires a minimum of 6 sign ups to commence.
- If the minimum class size is not met, we would reach out to you to arrange for a reschedule or a full refund.
- Workshop is recommended for ages 10 and above.
- All participants are required to check in to SafeEntry through either scanning the QR code using the TraceTogether App on their phone, or by presenting their TraceTogether Token to be scanned. Other check-in modes, such as using the phone’s camera, SingPass Mobile, other QR code reader apps, or using NRIC/FIN and other photo IDs, will not be accepted. The widespread use of TraceTogether in these venues will allow quicker contract tracing and ringfencing of any infections.
- For queries, please email email@example.com