Create Your Own Miniature Garden!
Sign up for this experience now:
Wanna learn how to create a miniature garden in a vessel? Join our Terrarium workshop this Christmas at Capitol Singapore! We will guide you on the proper layering for building the terrarium to ensure your plants do well in the vessel. You will learn about the science behind closed terrariums and most importantly the care tips to keep terrarium pretty on your desk. Let your creativity flow, get hands on, design and build your terrarium today!
Duration: Approx. 60-90 mins
*Min 5 persons required for workshop to commence
- A Glass Dome (Diameter 12cm, Height 16cm)
- Fittonia Plant and Holland Moss
- Terrarium Mix
- Coloured Sand and Volcanic Rocks
- 2 Xmas theme decorative figurines
- A $20 Food Voucher - Valid for usage at selected Arcade @ The Capitol Kempinski restaurants on date of workshop
- Fri 11 Dec 12:00pm
- Fri 11 Dec 1:30pm
- Fri 18 Dec 12:00pm
- Fri 18 Dec 1:30pm
Venue: El Teatro Tapas Mezzanine Floor
Address: Arcade @ The Capitol Kempinski. 13 Stamford Road, S(178906)
Note: Please approach Capitol Singapore Concierge Counter located at B1-19 (Beside Food Republic) to redeem for your $20 Food Voucher. You would need to show the order confirmation of your booking for the redemption. Vouchers can only be used on the date of your workshop.
- Workshop requires a minimum of 5 sign ups to commence.
- If the minimum class size is not met, we would reach out to you to arrange for a reschedule or a full refund.
- Workshop is recommended for ages 5 and above.
- All participants are required to check in to SafeEntry through either scanning the QR code using the TraceTogether App on their phone, or by presenting their TraceTogether Token to be scanned. Other check-in modes, such as using the phone’s camera, SingPass Mobile, other QR code reader apps, or using NRIC/FIN and other photo IDs, will not be accepted. The widespread use of TraceTogether in these venues will allow quicker contract tracing and ringfencing of any infections.
- For queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org