Embroidered Christmas Felt Ornaments with Isabel
Sign up for this experience now:
Create a cute gingerbread man or star felt ornament with beads and embroidery this Christmas! You will learn various fundamental embroidery stitches and beading techniques to create your ornament. This workshop is suitable for both children (with adult supervision) and adults.
Participants to bring their own pair of scissors for the workshop
Duration: Approx. 2 hours
*Min 12 persons required for workshop to commence
- Felt fabric, beads, needle, needle threader, thread, cotton stuffing etc
- A $20 Food Voucher - Valid for usage at selected Arcade @ The Capitol Kempinski restaurants on date of workshop
- Sun 20 Dec 12:00pm
Venue: El Teatro Tapas Mezzanine Floor
Address: Arcade @ The Capitol Kempinski. 13 Stamford Road, S(178906)
Note: Please approach Capitol Singapore Concierge Counter located at B1-19 (Beside Food Republic) to redeem for your $20 Food Voucher. You would need to show the order confirmation of your booking for the redemption. Vouchers can only be used on the date of your workshop.
- Workshop requires a minimum of 12 sign ups to commence.
- If the minimum class size is not met, we would reach out to you to arrange for a reschedule or a full refund.
- Workshop is recommended for ages 11 and above.
- All participants are required to check in to SafeEntry through either scanning the QR code using the TraceTogether App on their phone, or by presenting their TraceTogether Token to be scanned. Other check-in modes, such as using the phone’s camera, SingPass Mobile, other QR code reader apps, or using NRIC/FIN and other photo IDs, will not be accepted. The widespread use of TraceTogether in these venues will allow quicker contract tracing and ringfencing of any infections.
- For queries, please email email@example.com