Introduction to Rock Tea Appreciation
Sign up for this experience now:
A short brief introduction to what is tea, the different categories of tea (eg, what makes green tea and black tea) to ensure participants have a good background to begin with.
The crash course will followed by a hands on tasting of 6 rock oolongs from the signature collection, how to choose the right rock oolong and sharpen the tasting techniques when it comes to tea, which can be transferable to other types of beverages!
Duration: Approx. 90 mins
*Min 5 persons required for workshop to commence
- Bring home 1 Free Gaiwan and 1 Sample Sachet
- A $20 Food Voucher - Valid for usage at selected Arcade @ The Capitol Kempinski restaurants on date of workshop
3:30pm - 5:00pm on following dates
- Weds 02 Dec
- Mon 07 Dec
- Weds 09 Dec
- Mon14 Dec
- Weds 16 Dec
- Mon 21 Dec
- Weds 23 Dec
Venue: El Teatro Tapas Mezzanine Floor
Address: Arcade @ The Capitol Kempinski. 13 Stamford Road, S(178906)
Note: Please approach Capitol Singapore Concierge Counter located at B1-19 (Beside Food Republic) to redeem for your $20 Food Voucher. You would need to show the order confirmation of your booking for the redemption. Vouchers can only be used on the date of your workshop.
- Workshop requires a minimum of 5 sign ups to commence.
- If the minimum class size is not met, we would reach out to you to arrange for a reschedule or a full refund.
- Workshop is recommended for ages 12 and above.
- All participants are required to check in to SafeEntry through either scanning the QR code using the TraceTogether App on their phone, or by presenting their TraceTogether Token to be scanned. Other check-in modes, such as using the phone’s camera, SingPass Mobile, other QR code reader apps, or using NRIC/FIN and other photo IDs, will not be accepted. The widespread use of TraceTogether in these venues will allow quicker contract tracing and ringfencing of any infections.
- For queries, please email email@example.com